Motorcycle HARD System Radar Detector Alert
Will you hear or see your detector when it alerts while riding?
Missing an alert on your detector can cost you an expensive speeding ticket!
The H.A.R.D. System is a wireless heads up display for motorcycle riders
The transmitter interfaces with your Escort, Beltronics or Valentine 1 radar detector using the RJ11 power cord.
The receiver mounts to the outside of your helmet and comes equipped with a bright LED light that you would place just outside of your field of vision while riding.
When your detector alerts, it sends a signal to the receiver and the bright LED light flashes warning you of a speed trap ahead.
The primary benefits of the H.A.R.D. System V are:
- No Wires between you or your motorcycle - H.A.R.D. utilizes wireless transmission for critical data: the radar detector warning alert. This eliminates the need to have a clumsy earpiece and avoids tangled wires.
- No Modifications to your Helmet or Radar Detector - The H.A.R.D. transmitter simply plugs into your radar detector and the receiver is easily placed inside your cheek pad or can be mounted on the outside of your helmet. This allows for quick and easy installation with no tools needed for installation.
- Clean and Simple Design "The H.A.R.D. System V is nearly invisible to others. The transmitter and receiver are small in size avoiding the risk of being seen by the people giving you tickets (no need to give them another reason for not letting you out of a ticket).
- Same Benefits as Sophisticated Military Heads Up Display - Heads Up Displays allow pilots to keep their eyes on their target. H.A.R.D. allows you to keep your eyes on the road without having to look down and try to see the radar detector alerting you of a radar threat. H.A.R.D. also alerts you wherever your eyes are looking. Whether in a curve or looking at the scenery, you will immediately know when your radar detector is providing an alert.
- Designed for Motorcycling Conditions - H.A.R.D. provides a visual alert overcoming road noise, music players and intercom systems.
- One Radar Detector for all Vehicles " H.A.R.D. is an accessory for existing radar detectors. No need to buy a separate radar detector for your bike. If you are already using an Adaptiv, Beltronics, Escort, or Valentine radar detector, simply take the detector from your other vehicle and use it on your bike.
- Compatible with Leading Radar Detectors "The H.A.R.D. System V is compatible with the following detectors (when using an approved factory power cord): Beltronics Sti Driver, RX65, RX55, and the V995; Escort Max, RedLine, 9500ix, 9500i, 8500 X50, 8500, 7500S, 7500, 6800, Solo S3 and Solo S2 (Escort Direct Wire Cord option required); all Valentine One models without requiring the Remote Audio Device.
- Stand-alone System - Since the H.A.R.D. System V is self-contained, you don"t have to worry about changing your current way of riding. This means no need to re-wire your bike or change your sound systems.
- Share your Detector - Your H.A.R.D. can transmit up to 50 feet away, enabling you to share your radar detector with other riders in your group who also have a receiver (sold separately)