1. As police employ more sophisticated technology, civilians wishing to avoid tickets need to keep up. Here you'll find the latest technology to counter the use of police laser detection.
2. Laser prevention devices are offered in a few formats. The most reliable are the consoles featuring laser jammer heads with sophisticated interfaces, which can be updated online for the most current software against advances in police technology.
3. The Veil Anti Laser Stealth Coating covers the reflective parts of your automobile (such as the plates and the headlights) making them appear black to police lasers, or LIDAR.
4. Stealth coatings are nice because they are a passive countermeasure that has no chance of being discovered by the officer. Some LIDAR guns now can detect electronic countermeasures, which may mean trouble if your state has outlawed laser jamming equipment.
5. Yet another passive countermeasure is the Laser Shield License Plate Cover. These work in a similar way, by absorbing lasers that officers bounce off of your license plate to get a reading.
6. For a fully stocked arsenal against police detection, use a top-of-the-line laser jammer in conjunction with a good radar detector. It's the best protection you can get.
7. If you don't want to pay for a pricey installation of your laser jammer system, we have a fitting kit which eliminates the dirty work, allowing seamless installation in under 30 minutes and the option to use your laser jammer with other cars.
8. The laws on radar detectors also apply to the more sophisticated laser jammers, and most states allow them in non-commercial vehicles. However, you'll need to keep abreast of changes in the law to prevent yourself from getting in hot water.
9. Perhaps the best way to stay out of trouble on the road is to employ a police scanner in conjunction with a laser scanner and radar detector. It's a lot of equipment, but if you drive a lot, it will pay for itself.
10. Be aware that radar detectors and laser detectors and jammers are illegal to use on military bases throughout the United States.
"I received my radar 9500i and this is my first radar detector and I just fell in love with it. I love the features especially the speed alert. I always wanted a radar detector especially when I drive to Vegas and Phoenix. My friend just bought one like 3 days ago also the 9500i. I just wanted to say thank you for your great product and helpful videos and I will be a returning customer."
-Jerry, Dallas, TX