1. Don't get stuck with a messy dash full of cables, make-shift Velcro attachments and the like. Peruse our radar detector accessories for a raft of options for keeping your dashboard electronics properly positioned and working.
2. If you need to keep your radar detector out of view, for whatever reason, consider our radar detector sun visor holder. It's a handy spot for your electronics and your shades.
3. Motorcyclists are faced with a difficult problem when looking to employ radar detection. We offer a great selection of products for use with motorcycles, such as radar mounts and helmet accessories.
4. To supplement your radar detection or laser jamming, use a combination of a laser veil coating and laser shields over your license plates. That'll have you covered.
5. When you misplace a wire or need a second set for using radar detectors in another car, we've got plenty of radar detector cords to keep you connected, on the road, and ticket free.
6. Our Veil stealth coating is an amazing product with several patents pending. It essentially absorbs police laser beams and makes it more difficult to clock your speed. The result is more time to slow down when used with radar detection or laser jammers.
7. One can of Veil stealth can treat 8 to 10 cars or the same car about 10 times. That's quite a lot of potential savings.
8. If you like to have protective electronics in your car such as radar detectors, laser jammers and more, you probably also like to charge your phone and use your MP3 device. You may not have enough circuits to take care of all that. Check out our direct wire fuse kits to expand your existing circuitry.
"I received my radar 9500i and this is my first radar detector and I just fell in love with it. I love the features especially the speed alert. I always wanted a radar detector especially when I drive to Vegas and Phoenix. My friend just bought one like 3 days ago also the 9500i. I just wanted to say thank you for your great product and helpful videos and I will be a returning customer."
-Jerry, Dallas, TX