Redlight & Speed Camera Jammer
noPhoto NP1 Features
- Patented 12-volt device
- Does not obscure or cover any portion of the license plate
- Four infrared/visual light optical sensors provide all-weather performance
- Advanced filtering software to eliminate false detections and alerts
- Fits on all cars and trucks
- Powerful Digital Signal Processing technology enhances valid detection so the noPhoto NP1 never misses a single flash
- Shadows, car headlights, sunlight, and police LIDAR guns are just some of the false alerts that the noPhoto NP1 intelligently filters out
- Ultra-fast microprocessor reacts in microseconds to properly categorize the threat and fire the noPhoto NP1's flash
- Legal notification: noPhoto NP1 is not intended for sale in those jurisdictions in which the use of the noPhoto NP1 is illegal. Please check your respective state and local laws accordingly.
- Installation is required, professional installation is recommended.
How the noPhoto NP1 works
While the noPhoto is a highly advanced piece of equipment, the concept behind its operation is elegantly simple. Here is how a typical traffic camera encounter would happen with the noPhoto installed on your car:
- The traffic camera fires its flash to illuminate your car for a picture
- The noPhoto detects the flash, analyzes it, and sends the proper firing sequence to its own xenon flashes
- The noPhoto precisely times and fires the flash at the exact moment needed to overexpose the traffic camera
- Since the traffic camera is not expecting the additional light from the noPhoto, all of its automated settings are incorrect and the image is completely overexposed. Your license plate cannot be seen and you will not get a ticket in the mail.