Blinder HP-905 Laser Jammer
Did you know that your radar detector WILL NOT protect you against police lidar speed traps?
At a distance of 500 feet the light beam emitted from a police laser gun is only 18" wide and unless this light beam was focused directly onto your radar detector chances are it would never go off.
And if by chance your detector did alert, it's too late, the officer already got your speed.
Because of this there is only one defense against police lidar and that's to jam it!
Tested at Radar Roy's 2014 Laser Jammer Shootout, the Blinder HP-905 was the ONLY laser jammer that effectively jammed the Dragon Eye police laser gun.
The Blinder HP-905 comes in three different versions; their dual package (2 heads), their triple (3 heads) and their quad (4 heads).
- Single Head: Will provide full frontal protection for motorcycles - $449.00
- Dual Version: Will provide ample frontal protection on standard size cars, mid size SUVs. On motorcycles will provide full front and rear protection - $599.00
- Triple Version: Will provide ample frontal protection on larger SUVs and cars. Recommend placement of third head near license plate - $749.00
- Quad Version: Will provide ample front and rear protection on standard size cars, mid size SUVs - $899.00
9 Reasons You Should Consider the Blinder HP-905
- Radar Roy's #2 Pick: Because of the compact size of the Blinder transceivers making it the easiest laser jammer to install and because of it's performance demonstrated in this head to head test against the Laser Interceptor, the Blinder HP-905 is Radar Roy's top pick in the laser jammer category.
- Firmware Downloads: Get your firmware and technology updates online keeping your Blinder updated with all the new police laser guns.
- Programmable Auto Shutdown: Enables you to program your Blinder to automatically shut down seconds after activation. This allows you ample time to slow down, reducing the suspicions that you are actively jamming the police laser gun.
- Three Modes of Operation: Parking Mode (legal everywhere), Laser Detection (legal 49 states), to full Laser Jamming.
- Voice Prompts and Alerts: When activated your Blinder system will alert you via its 92 Db speaker with voice prompts advising you of the type of alert and applicable warning message.
- Laser Diode Based: Up to ten times more powerful then those cheaper LED based systems that are imported from China.
- Easy Stealth Installation: Because the Blinder heads are half the size of the Escort Laser ShifterPro and Laser Interceptor system the Blinder is much easier to install and makes for a much stealthier install.
- Two Year Warranty: Unlike it's competitors who offer a 1-year warranty, Blinder offers a full 2-year warranty so you effectively you get one extra year of protection!
- Comes with Everything You Need: Your Blinder HP-905 will arrive at your doorstep with everything you need, including control module with internal 92 Db speaker, Four way remote switch, Stealth wiring kit, USB firmware update cable, Install parts and ultra compact laser transceivers.
Blinder HP-905 Testing Results
The following are the results of a laser jamming test performed on the Blinder HP-905 by Radar Roy
J = Jam
JTG = Jam to Gun
E## = Error code displayed on laser gun
Frequently Asked Questions about the Blinder HP-905
Blinder HP-905 vs. Laser Interceptor, which is better? – At this time Laser Interceptor USA has ceased importation of their laser jammers. It is unknown when they will begin shipping their new units.
Blinder HP-905 Install, how easy is it? - This Blinder install video will walk you through the process and the Blinder does ship with an easy to follow manual.
Blinder HP-905 Reviews, do you have any? - Our most popular review is our Laser Jammer Comparison Guide where we review the AntiLaser Priority, the Blinder and the Escort Laser ShifterPro.
What is the Blinder HP-905 Price? – The price varies depending on the number of heads you purchase and you will receive a 10% discount on your Blinder once you join our VIP Club.
Blinder HP-905 Compact Laser Jammer Review
What Blinder Laser Jammer System Do I Need?