Radenso XP Radar Detector Review
Overview of the Radenso XP Radar Detector
- The Radenso XP has an LNA equipped antenna board for highest possible sensitivity on all bands
- Like the most expensive Radenso Pro SE, the Radenso XP is GPS enabled
- New: RJ11 power connection
- Bright orange/red OLED display
- Selectable radar bands (X, K, Ka band)
- 360 degree Laser detection
- The Radenso XP now features full Ka band segmentation (10 segments)
- K narrow band (+/- 70 Mhz) reduces falsing without putting you at risk to real police radar.
- Selectable Ka POP radar band (ON/OFF)
- Low power / low frequency K band detection
- BSM / CAS filter to eliminate K-band falsing from newer cars
- Separate TSR filter to eliminate falsing from Traffic sensors
- 3-digit frequency display to accurately report detected radar frequencies
- Multiple Threat display
- Low Speed muting (X and K band only)
- MUTE Mode – keeps X and K band alerts permanently muted
- Adjustable MUTE volume
- Highway, City and AutoCity Mode
- AutoCity Mode with selectable speed increments and filter levels for each band
- Fully directional world class RLC/speed camera database with free monthly updates
- Free firmware / database updates for life
- Voice alerts with 260 different messages
- Alert frequency voice announcement
- GPS lockouts
- Test Mode (full sensitivity, no filtering, no signal lag)
- 6 driving mode selections (speed and compass, speed and time, speed and voltage, Voltage, Time, Speed)
- VG2 undetectable / 99% invisible for Spectre IV and Spectre Elite
- Optional Direct Wire power cord available
- Optional Visor mount available
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
- NEW 1 year ticket protection guarantee
Long Range Detection
The Radenso XP is Radenso's newest detector, like the more expensive
Radenso Pro SE radar detector, the Radenso XP is one of the few radar detectors that incorporate an LNA (low noise amplifier) which can improve detection sensitivity dramatically over other radar detectors. Having close to 8-times the capture distance of a police radar gun, the Radenso XP provides performance in the range of Escort's mid-level radar detectors.
The result is that the Radenso XP, is a radar detector that will provide you with ample warning of instant on K and Ka band radar miles away.
One of the main benefits of the Radenso XP radar detector is that it provides very good filtering to K-band automotive collision avoidance and lane departure systems so common today.
Also because the Radenso XP is GPS equipped, it is able to adjust its sensitivity accordingly based upon your speed.
Photo Enforcement Protection
The Radenso XP is a GPS enabled radar detector, which will alert you in advance as you approach fixed photo enforcement cameras. Radenso now includes 80-90% directional GPS alerts as to minimize falsing to red light cameras by only alerting to lanes of travel that are actually monitored.
New 1 year speeding ticket guarantee
Radenso is so confident in their new model that they are now offering free
“1 year ticket protection guarantee” program which basically means they we will pay for a speeding ticket within the first year of ownership (certain restrictions apply).
FREE Online GPS Updates
Unlike other radar detector companies who charge a yearly subscription fee, the Radenso XP includes a free lifetime subscription to their North American photo enforcement database, enabling you to download new threats by simply connecting it to your computer.
Easy Advanced Programming
Programming your Radenso for the conditions you drive is easy. Just press the menu button and you can select from various different options that include the sensitivity, the filtering, the brightness of the display and more.
Bright LED Display
The Radenso's bright easy to read orange/red LED display enables you to select from Speed/Time, Speed/Voltage, Battery Voltage and Time, Speed.
Clear Digital Voice Alerts
The XP has clear audible alerts, which will provide you with the information you need without having to take your eyes off the road.
The XP does offer a direct wire cord as an optional accessory, however there is no earphone jack and there are no optional external warning devices offered by the manufacture or third party vendors which would make it suitable for motorcycle use.
Warranty and Support
Your XP comes with a 2-year manufactures warranty and a 30-day no risk money back guarantee.
Your XP comes shipped to your door with everything you need including windshield mount, 12-volt accessory power cable, USB data cable, carrying case, and an instruction manual.
Why Buy from RadarBusters?
RadarBusters is an authorized dealer for Radenso so
you can be assured that you detector is covered under Radenso's 2-year warranty
Unlike the other review websites out there, RadarBusters was founded by Radar Roy, a retired cop and certified traffic radar instructor with over 40 years
Luxury Automotive was so impressed with Roy’s high standards and
qualifications that they dubbed him the “General Schwarzkopf of radar
No Sales Tax: You will not be charged sales tax as long as your order is shipped outside of Arizona.
No Risk 30-Day money back guarantee: Don’t like your it? Return it no questions asked!
Low Price Guarantee: By becoming a member of Radar Roy’s VIP Club you will receive his 90-day price match guarantee, ensuring that you will get the best price anywhere!
Trade Up – Not In: Considering trading your old detector for a new one? DON”T until you watch this video!
Support: Have a problem or concern? Then email us 24/7 and we will personally get back with you typically within 12 hours or less!