RadarBuster's Return Policy
RadarBusters strives to make your purchasing and ownership experience a positive one.
The majority of the calls we receive for returns are due to mis-configuration. Radar detectors may need to be reconfigured from their default settings with their menu options for your specific driving situations and areas of travel.
If you have any issues with your product within 30 days of receipt, we will be happy to replace it with a new product of the same model. If you need a replacement unit, contact our customer service department at 888-227-8927 to request an RMA number. We will issue the RMA number and provide information on how to return your defective product.
If a return is necessary due to a defect, we will provide you a return label. All returned items must be received within 30 days of the original receipt date, and include all original components and accessories. We do not make exceptions to this policy. The returned package must be clearly marked with the RMA number. The RMA number is extremely important. Packages arriving without a RMA number will not be processed, and will be discarded.
If you purchase a product from our web site and decide that you no longer want it, we can offer you a refund if the following criteria are met:
- The product must be unopened, and in resalable condition.
- The exterior of the package must be free from damage or markings of any kind.
- We must receive the returned item within 30 days of the original purchase date.
If your return meets the above criteria, contact us and we will issue an RMA number and provide you with information on how to return the product. The returned package must be clearly marked with this RMA number. Packages arriving without a RMA number cannot be processed, and will be discarded.
Non-returnable or refundable products
RadarBusters offers brand-new, unused, and unopened products with full manufacturer's warranty and as such the following items are non-returnable:
- Products that have been opened and/or used which preclude the product as being considered new.
- Custom Installed products including Radar Detectors/Lase Jammers/Photo Flashback Systems - Once you remove it from the box it becomes a non-returnable item.
- Plate Covers (IR/Super Protectors/Laser Shields) - Once you remove it from the clear packaging and it's considered used and becomes a non-returnable item.
- Veil Stealth Coating - Once you open it becomes a non-returnable item.