Constant On K-band Radar Detector Test and Review
Selecting the right radar detector can make the difference of getting a ticket, or not getting a ticket.
Because of this we created this video where we test four radar detectors against a MPH K-band radar gun in constant on mode;
(All these four radar detectors were new and the REDLiNE was not segmented.)
During this video you'll witness first hand and discover:
- The performance characteristics of these four radar detectors
- Which radar detectors performed the best and which failed
- And why you should only invest in a detector rated in the 3-star category and above
K-band Constant On Radar Detection Results:
- Passport Max2 detection at approximately 6960 feet
- Escort REDLiNE detection at approximately 6900 feet
- Passport detection at approximately 6160 feet
- Uniden LRD950 at approximately 5800 feet
Questions and/or Comments
Do you have any questions and or comments that you would like to share with our community?
If you do please use the comment area below:
comments powered by
About Radar Busters
This site is family owned and founded by "Radar Roy," a retired police officer and certified traffic radar instructor, who is considered a leading expert in the speed counter measurement industry.
To learn more about Roy, read our radar detector reviews, or download our free radar detector eBook click here.